This video tutorial is in the Arts & Crafts category where you will learn how to make a multi-layered embossed floral gift card. Take a piece of 11 x 8 1/2 inch Stampin' Up card stock and fold it in half. Next you punch out layers of colored paper of rose red, very vanilla, regal rose and blush blossom colors of different sizes as stated in the video using the Boho Blossom Paper Punch. Now you take a Sizzix Big Shot Die and cut out a craft paper and set the cut outs aside. Now you got to stamp images and fix the flowers and other designs you cut out on to the card stock to finish your card. You can watch the video for the full instructions.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades