This video shows how to make a paper "popper" that you can use to make a loud popping noise. Start with piece of paper. first fold it in half the skinny way, then fold it in half again the other way. Set the paper down on a table or flat surface so that the flaps of the paper make an "M" shape. Now take the paper in your hands and grab the outer sheets of the "M" with the index finger and thumb of your right hand. Pull the inner sheets out with your other hand. Take the popper in your right hand and move your arm down in a fast slicing motion. The air pressure will build up inside the folds of the paper forcing the folds out, making the loud popping noise.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades