Evil Penguin Master demonstrates how to make a paper spinner. First fold a regular sheet of paper in half, defining the lines well. Then, cut the paper along the crease with scissors or tear it with your hands. Next, fold the halved paper again lengthwise. Then, fold down the corner. Flip the paper over and fold down the other corner so it forms a slanted rectangle. Repeat the technique with the other sheet. Lay the sheets on top of each other so they form an X or a star. Fold each triangle inwards so it resembles a square. Tuck the last triangle into the fold. Flip the paper over the and crease the square folds. Flip the paper over. It should now act as a spinner.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades