In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to make a plain paper clip into a spinner. The materials required for this spinner are a paper clip and a pair of pliers. Take the paper clip and straighten it. Now use the pliers to bend the tip of the clip at 90 degrees. Then bend it 90 degrees to left side and start bending the wire into a circular shape. The shape will look like a pretzel. Now bend the end tip of the wire 90 degrees to the opposite direction of the first bend. You should end up with a pin pointing up and down. This video will benefit those viewers who are bored and would like to learn a fun little craft to do to help pass the time.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades