In this video, we learn how to make beautiful acetate butterflies. First you will need to make sure you have alcohol inks on hand for the colors you want to make. To start out, stamp the butterfly with black ink onto a piece of plastic acetate. After you have done this, use different colors to fill in the butterfly how you prefer it to look. After you do this, cut out the butterflies and then you will be able to use them for what kind of craft you want to do. These are cheap and easy to make and fun to do with friends!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades