In this tutorial, we learn how to make a little duck pop-up card. First, draw a duck on a 4x6 piece of paper. Simply draw the big head with the wings coming out at both sides. From here, fold it in half so it closes together. Then, make another small piece of paper that has the eyes drawn onto it and the beak colored in. Place this on the duck to get it in the right spot. Then, adhere it with glue on the top part and fold it in again. Now, when it opens up in the card, the beak will pop up, enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades