In order to make a Shaker card, you will need the following: a 2" square punch, scissors, card stock, clear plastic, paper, glitter, beads, decorative cutouts, and 2 sided tape. Fold card stock in half. Punch a 2" square hole in the card to make a window. Next, frame the inside of the card with double sided tape. Remove the backing from the two-sided tape. Place a clear window over the over the hole. Frame the window with tape. Next, place decorative objects in the window. Next, cover the window with paper. Trim away the excess. This card can be used to create any theme.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades