This how to video shows you how to make a pocket card. You will need a trimmer with scoring blade, fiskars corner boarder punch, circle squeeze punch, 3 pieces of 12" x 12" card stock, small pieces of patterned card stock, tape, and embellishments. First, score the stock at 4" and 8". Next, trim about 1/4" off. Now apply adhesive down to the sides of the card. From here, use the circle punch on the edge of the card stock. Fold the stock together to create a pocket. Next, trim unwanted strips from the patterned card. Apply tape to it and punch a hole for the brad to go through. Place the an embellishment on the patterned card and then stick the card onto the front of the pocket. Add any other embellishments to the cover. Your pocket card is now complete.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades