This is a video about how to make a greeting card in circle shape. First take the card and fold it into half. Next take the colluzle and place it on the card. Mark a circle using colluzle on the card. Cut the card on the marking and leave some space at the folding of card. Take the design paper to place on the card. Next cut the design paper in round shape. Make sure that the shape should smaller than the card you have already prepared. Next stick the design paper to card. Next take one ribbon and lace and decorate the card. Next take some letters and stick them on the card that you want to express with the card. Next add the sentences in your card inside. Your card is ready now.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades