This video is part of the lawn fawn card series and it explains the making of a card using border punches and a stamp.The materials required are a set card-polka dot basics from paper tray ink.This card has a variety of dots on it. Remove the big open circle polka dot and lay it on the aqrualic and place it on a plastic bock with grids on them.Using a color box cover the stamps with ink.Now place the block over the card so that the grid lines with its length and press on it.The polka dots will be formed on the card.Now uisng the same procedure cover the card with dots.Now use another card which has an aple pattern in it.Using an ink called real red cover the apple stamp and place this on a smaller block.Using the block make patterns on a white card.Using a punch cut out the apple patterns.Now make border punches through the length of card slot using a puncher.Use a stamp that has letter on it and cover it with ink.Now place this stamp close to a t square ruler held with a transparency sheet and press on it.Stick this to the craft card.stick the apple patterns and the border to a third card and stick it to the center of the main card card.This video is right for those wanting to make a great card on their own.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades