In this video, we learn how to make a twist turn style card. The card will open with a neat pop out image on the front of the card! First, get an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of card stock and then score it 2 and 3/4 inches from the left edge and 4 inches over from the left edge. Then, turn the card the other way and find the center, then score from the right end to the very first score line. Then flip the card over and score the rest of the center line up to the first line. Now, make a score line from the top to the bottom. When finished, fold your mountain folds and then fold your valley folds, where your score marks are. Last, you can decorate and apply pictures to your card or invitation to make it one of a kind!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades