In this Arts & Crafts video tutorial you will learn how to make a growing flower pot card. First you make a flower out of a tea bag. Then cut out a piece of paper in the shape of a flower pot. Now take a couple of sheets of 8x4 card of the same color. Score one card in half and fold it. From the other card cut out a piece equal to the size of an A5 card, which is 14.85 x 10 cms. Now glue the flower pot shaped paper on to this card. Now cut a long strip of the card, 30 x 3 cms and fold it in half. Your flower will sit on this card. Now attach the teabag flower to one end of this card. You have to watch the video for further steps as it will not make sense without the demonstration.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades