This video teaches us how to make shaker cards. These are cards that have a sort of window where you can see glitter or confetti moving about when you shake the card. You start off with your card base. A good size is 6" by 8". You take your front image, either a picture you have or stamp one yourself. Attach this image to the front of your card base. Line your image with thick double sided tape. Don't leave any gaps or your glitter will leak out. Next you cut your window. This will be the very front of your card so using tools to make a perfect oval or circle are a plus. Cut your window out on some pre stamped or designer paper, and attach thin clear plastic. Pour some glitter onto your image that you stamped or picked. Then attach the window you cut on the double sided tape. Now you should have a nice little window where you can see your image and you should be able to shake the card and see the glitter shimmer all over. Add whatever else you want for embellishments. Write your message..Merry Christmas, Happy birthday etc. That's all there is too it and now you have a unique card with a personal touch.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades