In this tutorial, we learn how to make a scrapbook shaker box at home. You will need: square card stock shape, another square card stock shape with a hole in the middle, and a piece of acrylic. First, place the acrylic along the piece of card stock with a hole on it and glue them down together on all four sides. Next, attach a journal entry to the center of the other card stock square. Now, line adhesive to the acrylic piece on three sides and stick the card stock to the adhesive. You can now throw your beads into the shaker box and use whenever you need it!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades