In this video tutorial learn how to make a jointed flower fairy paper doll sitting on top of a trinket box. You will need three strips of paper and two circles cut out of paper. To create the box, curl the strip with a pencil. Then adhere scotch tape to the strip and tape the strip to the circle to create a box-like structure. Cover the perimeter with a larger strip of paper in whatever design you want to use. Follow these same steps to create a larger box. Fit these two pieces together and add wooden feat to the bottom of your box. To create the doll, use pre-cut paper feat, a pre-printed bust, jointed arms, and jointed legs. Attach everything together, adding butterfly wings, fabric to create a skirt, and decorative touches using puffy paint. Then make the doll sit on top of the box.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades