You can learn to make birthday cards yourself using every day paper dolls cartridge, by watching the detailed instructions given by Mary. In this video, she uses the cutouts of a fisherman to make the card. Firstly, the outline of the body of the fisherman is cut out, followed by his head, dress, and hair, hat, fishing basket, the fishing rod, fish and other accessories, all of 4 inches. These cutouts are then affixed onto the birthday card. Some additional details are outlined, such as creases on the hat, pockets on the shirt etc. The fishing rod is placed to one side of the fisherman doll, with the fish stuck at the tip of the rod. His basket is given a neat finish too. That completes your cute fisherman card, which is easy and fun to make. This card is bound to impress anyone on his birthday, more so, if the person is a fishing enthusiast!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades