First of all you need a single sheet of paper 12 by 12 inches to make a mini book with four pages and measures 6 by 3 inches. You also need a tool for making creases and a knife to cut the paper. Start by folding the paper in half and then crease the middle line. You must always try to make the crease line as crisp and sharp as possible. Now open it out and then again fold it in the middle in the other side. After this step you have to place the paper with the length facing towards you. Now fold the end of the paper till the middle to meet the crease line made previously. Now turn the whole thing over and then fold from the other side till the middle of the crease line at the center. Now open the whole paper. Take your knife and then make a cut in the centerfold line of the paper as shown. After this fold the paper in half and then push the two sides inside. Now fold it in middle. The book is ready. You have to apply adhesive or double sided tape along the edges so that the papers get joined together. You also need to stick all the far ends of the paper. At the last you have to press hard all the creases to make them sharper. That‚Äôs it.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades