1. First, fold paper hotdog-wise.
2. Next, unfold paper and fold each corner of one end of the paper inwards toward the center fold to make the point of the airplane.
3. Again fold each side inwards toward the center fold to make the point even sharper.
4. Now fold paper in half, length-wise, so that the point of the plane touches the back.
5. Fold each side of the paper inwards toward the center fold again.
6. Fold the previous point created back towards the front of the airplane.
7. Fold in half opposite the way it was folded when it was folded hotdog-wise.
8. Finally, fold wings down to create crisp edge and pop back up for flying.
It’s Black Friday week on WonderHowTo! Don’t miss out on all of the big sales in the Gadget Hacks and Null Byte shops. And if you’ve been wanting to take some classes without going into debt, check out our best deals on online courses for a variety of skill sets. Don’t miss out on these huge discounts: