1. First, fold paper hotdog-wise.
2. Next, unfold paper and fold each corner of one end of the paper inwards toward the center fold to make the point of the airplane.
3. Again fold each side inwards toward the center fold to make the point even sharper.
4. Now fold paper in half, length-wise, so that the point of the plane touches the back.
5. Fold each side of the paper inwards toward the center fold again.
6. Fold the previous point created back towards the front of the airplane.
7. Fold in half opposite the way it was folded when it was folded hotdog-wise.
8. Finally, fold wings down to create crisp edge and pop back up for flying.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades