In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to make a 3D flower pop up card. The materials required for this are 5 pieces of paper, scissors and glue. Begin by folding the paper in half 3 times and then fold down the sides to a triangle. Now fold a bit of the triangle flap up to make a slimmer triangle. Then cut around the top with a half circle shape. When opened, it will be a flower shape. Cut one of the pedals off and decorate it. Make 7 more flowers and glue the points together. Now take a piece of paper and fold it in half. Now glue the paper flowers on both sides of the paper card. This video will benefit those viewers who enjoy making arts and crafts.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades