Queen Marie Antoinette was both loved and despised by her people, but there was one thing that was undisputed: Her exquisite (though often over-the-top style). Big poufy gowns with lots of underwire, towering white wigs, and frilly lace and ruffles made her look like a sparkly birthday cake.
Learn how to make a pretty Marie Antoinette paper doll - complete with fancy dress - with Lisa Kettell, author of Altered Art Circus, and Craftside blogger Stefanie Girard.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades