The narrator starts by explaining what a squash book is. A squash is designed to keep photos, journalling or what ever you like. To start we require a 4x4 pattern paper and 3x3 chipboard. We then glue the chipboard onto the pattern paper. We then cut the corners of the pattern paper. We then fold the flap in and glue down. We repeat this to form another cover. Next we grab a 6x6 pattern paper, we then complete a series of folds. One diagonal, half horizontal and half vertical folds. We repeat this for 2 other pieces. We then line up the diagonal folds and glue them down over lapping. Complete final folds to create squash effect. Now glue on the covers. Using the material in the kit we make a flower. Secure the ribbon to the back cover, and then we see the flower secured. The narrator finishes by trimming it neat.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades