Becca from Amazing Paper Grace demonstrates how to make crepe paper flowers. The supplies needed are a roll of crepe paper, scissors, a ruler, and a sewing machine or needle and thread. Measure a yard of crepe paper and trim it narrower if you want a smaller flower. Use the sewing machine to sew a straight stitch along one edge with the longest stitches. Pull the thread to gather the paper so it curves around to form a flower shape. Layer the curves around in a spiral to form the flower. Feed the ends of the thread through the center hole of the flower and tie them to hold the flower together. Attach a button to the center of the flower, and fluff up the layers. By following these steps, you can make pretty flowers to decorate your projects.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades