In this video, you will learn how to make a wallet out of paper. First, you will need a piece of paper, a pen, a straight edge, and something to cut the paper. Place the paper on a flat surface. Fold the paper in half, hamburger style and unfold. Fold the bottom half up to the middle crease. Now fold the top half to the middle crease. Fold this in half again and fold it in half one more time in the hamburger style. Now, unfold the paper. Draw lines where you need to cut the paper. Once this is done, cut out the center piece and the ends of the paper. Fold the first bottom two edges in about one inch. Now fold the bottom quarter up to the second. Fold the first and second quarters up to the third. Fold the edges in between the first, second, and third quarters. Now fold the top edges in about one inch. Add a line down to the center crease on the top quarter. Cut down the crease and fold both flaps in the wallet. You can decorate your wallet if you want. Viewing this video will teach you how to save money and recycle materials by creating your own paper wallet.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades