This short video on craft shows how to make a paper wallet without using tape or scissors. The first step is to fold an A4 size paper into half and press the fold in the center. The next step is to fold the top flap to the bottom outwards and pressed hardly. The same has to be done on the other side. One quarters of the flap on one side is folded downwards and is again repeated on the other side. Next the two corners of the flap are folded outwards as triangles for both the flaps. The next step is to invert both the flaps. Then a card is placed in the middle and the top and bottom ends are folded over it. The card is then removed and the folds are pressed nicely. The two corners of one side are tucked into the two triangular flaps of the other side. Then it is folded into half in the middle and pressed harder to finish the paper wallet with seven slots and pockets.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades