This video illustrates the method of making a eco-friendly earth wallet at home. You will need a paper sheet , glue and a pair of scissors.This can be done as follows -Step 1Take a sheet of paper and fold it so as to create a envelope. Glue it properly to ensure it is bonded properly.Step 2Repeating the above procedure , make two more such paper envelopes - One with a smaller size while the other one a bit bigger.Step 3Stick these envelopes together. Now , using the scissors cut the ends of the envelopes make them curved. You can add more pockets to hold more items in your wallet by sticking additional paper envelopes. That's it.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades