First, cut out 1 x 2.75" pieces of paper. Fold a piece of paper in half, and then in fourths. Fold it in half again to make eights, and keep doing so until you get 32 individual pieces of paper. Now you must fold each paper in half length-wise, and then open it up and fold the flaps so that the ends meet the half way point. Do the same width-wise. You can make an interesting chain if you use different paper colors together. Connect each piece so that the ends of one piece go inside the ends of another. Repeat the process until you have done so with all the pieces. You will be able to make fashionable things such as bracelets or even wallets and bags with this simple how-to video.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades