A wallet is something everyone carries around. Stand out with this wallet which you can make yourself! Start with a regular eight and a half by eleven inch sheet of paper. Fold it in half width wise. Then open it out again. Next fold the paper into fourths by folding the halves over. When you open the sheet back out you should have four equal, long rectangles. After that, take one edge of the paper and fold it over half way into one of the four rectangles. Watch the rest of the video to complete your unique, handmade, paper wallet.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades