This video tutorial is in the Arts & Crafts category which will show you how to make a flip square album. Take a 12 x 12 inches square cardstock and make a score line at 3 inches on all 4 sides of the paper. Now cut along the score line at the top and bottom of the paper up to the 3 inch line. Next you fold along all the score lines inwards and you have all the flaps ready. Then mark along the edge of the center part of the sheet and punch two holes for tying the album as shown in the video. Now take 6 x 6 inch cards and punch the edges. These will be the pages of the album. You can now watch the video for further instructions.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades