Joann of "Paper Crafting" shows you how to create a CD mini album. What it is, is actually a pop up photo album that you create using a CD case. The materials needed are 1) a CD case. 2) various decorations to put on the outside/inside depending on your taste. 3) cardstock type paper that can be folded around 8 times: on each "fold" you will put a photo- preferably the album will have a theme. Then you fold it up and put it in the Cd Case and embellish the front however you like.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades