In this video, we learn how to make a great 3D paper snowflake. First, fold a square blue piece of paper into a triangle. Then, draw lines from the middle to the top going in the triangle shape. Cut these lines on both sides, avoiding the middle and the very top. Make sure you don't cut in the middle either. After this, open up the folder and take the inside. Roll it up and then tape it together so there's a ring on the inside. Flip it over, then make another ring on the top side and tape it. Then, flip again and continue to do this on both sides. When done, you will repeat and have lots of 3D snowflakes, enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades