In this tutorial, we learn how to make a paper flower pot. First, fold your paper into a triangle then crease and unfold. Next, fold the paper in half to make a rectangle, then crease and unfold. Do this on the other directions, making creases for each. Now, flip the paper over and make a triangle, then crease and unfold. As you unfold, push the sides in, the squish down to make a square piece. Fold the open end of the square base to the opposite corner, then fold a triangle from the top in twice making creases. Then, fold up until you reach the end. Fold this over and repeat the process. After finishing two sides, fold the flap of the square base over and repeat the process again. When you are finished, you will have a cute mini paper flower pot in just minutes.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades