In order to make an accordion envelope, you will need the following: 6 envelopes, 4 pieces of 6x4 1/8 card stock, double sided tape, chalk, a square punch, and glue. To begin, lay one envelope down on a flat surface, with the envelope opening facing up. Open the mouth of the envelope. Place another envelope on the lip of that envelope. Glue it in place. Then, open the mouth of that envelope. Place another on the lip of that envelope. Repeat. When you get to the last envelope, tuck it's mouth inside of the envelope, taping it down with double sided tape. Next, chalk the edges of you decorated card stock. Decorate it in a style you choose. Then, tuck the cards into the envelopes.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades