This video tutorial is in the Arts & Crafts which will show you how to make a dangling picture frame. You will need pictures that you want to frame, old CD cases, a drill with a very thin drill bit and fishing line. Remove all paper from inside the CD cases, cut the pictures to the size of the CD case and place two pictures inside one case back to back. Next you drill a small hole at the top and the bottom of the case in the center. String one CD case with another with the fishing line. You can string as many cases as you like and finally hang them from the top end. That's it.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades