Framing and matting your favorite posters or art can get expensive! In this Curbly video tutorial, you'll learn how to make a quick and inexpensive frame. All you need are some basic supplies available at almost any arts and crafts supply store including: A sheet of plywood, a plexiglass cut to the size of the plywood, archival paper cut to the size of the plywood, frameless corner clips, and a bracket.
Steps to making your own frame:
1. Place the plywood on a flat surface.
2. Apply the acid-free paper between you art and the plywood. This will prevent any reactions between your art and the plywood.
3. Put down the plexiglass, and secure the corners with frameless corner clips.
4. Attach a bracket to the back, and you're ready to hang it up.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades