In this tutorial, we learn how to make a shadow box frame. First, grab a regular picture frame and remove everything from the frame. Next, remove the metal pegs that are around the sides. From here, grab a piece of card stock and draw the outline of the glass onto it with a pencil. Then, extend the edges of the box out on the paper. From here, you will cut it out and then bend it into a box. From here, add the picture and anything else you want inside of the box. Stick double sided tape inside the wooden frame and then stick the cardboard inside to finish this up. Make sure to put the glass over the top and enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades