This tutorial demonstrates how to make Ninja stars out of 2 pieces of lined notebook paper. Lined paper make your star look cooler and help you keep track of your folds. Fold you paper into five equal sections with a small section left over at the top. This is about five and a half lines per section. Next fold over one corner of the edge that is farthest away from you and then fold over the corner of the opposite edge. Set this paper aside. Repeat the process with your second sheet of paper expect fold over the opposite corners. Using one sheet of paper, fold the long edge down to match up with the folded corner. Fold the other edge over to match up with the opposite folded corner. You will end up with one side looking like two triangles the are facing each other. Repeat this with the other paper. Place the papers facing each other so two of the corners are pointing at each other and two are pointing away. Flip over the one on the left and cross it over the center of the other paper. Fold the corners over into the center. Place the tips of the corners under the center flaps. Your star is finished.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades