Not to diss real flowers or anything, but while they're pretty and all up front wrapped up in that tight bouquet, after a few days they start to look more dreary and sad than the last Nicolas Sparks movie.
Give your amor memorable - and lasting - flowers this Valentine's Day by crafting this simple paper bouquet.
Hey you procrastinators! Did you wait until the last minute to get your Valentine a gift? Here's a great last minute idea to save the day, some bucks...and your butt! Watch this video and learn how to make a pretty, hand-made bouquet of paper roses. It's quick, easy, cheap and sure to make your sweetheart smile!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades