To make a paper flower mistletoe kissing ball, cut leaf petal shapes out of green paper. Apply glue to white wire berries and attach them in between four paper petals. Wrap the ends of the petals with wire to secure the bouquet. Adjust the leaves as desired. Snip the excess wire with wire cutters. Insert the mistletoe bouquet into a Styrofoam ball. Repeat until the ball is completely covered in mistletoe bouquets. Attach a red bow to the top of the mistletoe ball. Finally, add string to hang the ball to its top complete your paper flower mistletoe kissing ball.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades