This video explains how to make Vincent Valentine's arm guards in under 20mins. The supplies needed to complete this task include card paper, tape, gold spray, pencil and scissors. A ruler must be used to measure the length of your hand and fingers so you can correctly size the arm guards. Card paper is the cut into many small circles and placed around all of the fingers and then painted with gold spray. The hand portion is created by wrapping your hand with card paper and pulling tight before taping into place. The last step is to paint the entire arm guard with gold spray to finish.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades