In this video, we learn how to make a "puppy love" box for Valentine's Day. To key to creating this box is a thin strip of paper that has teeth (pointy spikes) at the end of this. Turn this into a heart shape, then tape it around the heart to make a perfect box. It will be easier to find your center and cold it in half, then place it on the box. Glue the heart onto a black card stock to situate it, then tie a cute ribbon along the edge of the heart. This is very cute and a great idea for Valentine's Day!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades