This video shows how to make a 3D five point paper star. First cut a pentagon using a sharp flat blade and a ruler. Folding halfway between each two corners to the opposite corner. These folds are the points of the star. Make a mark half-way between the edge of the paper and the center point created by the folds. Using the ruler and X-acto knife, cut straight along the fold from the mark to the edge. Cut two small triangles off of each side 1/4" up from the middle of the edge, cut a line straight to the point tip, and remove the piece. Now we get the definite shape of a star. Use the edge of the ruler to create a perfectly straight fold , press firmly down on the ruler while pulling up the corner. The fold should be made right to the tip of the point. Attach the edges of the fold by using pieces of tape to make the points of the star. Then the 5 point paper star is ready.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades