Paul shows us how to make a gigantic three dimensional five-point star out of paper. First, glue A4 sized paper together to make a long strip. Make a U-shape on one end, cross the shorter end under the strip and make a knot by placing the end into the loop. The knot now looks like a pentagon. Flip the pentagon over and over until the end of the strip so that the paper strip is bundled into the pentagon shape. Stick the end of the strip to the pentagon shape. Press the centre on each side of the pentagon. The three dimensional 5-point star slowly takes shape. Finally, paint the star yellow. The star can be flattened for easy storage.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades