In order to make an "I love you, Mommy" pop-up card, you will need the following: scissors, card stock, glue, and markers. Draw right and left arm and hands. The hands should be open: i.e. jazz hands. Cut them out and set them aside. Next, draw a figure on a piece of card stock, drawing the head and torso. The head and shoulders should be above the fold. Fold the card in half. Fold the corners down at angles. Open the card and bring the folds inside. Refold it. Glue the hands on the fold. Use the markers or colored pencils or crayons to color in the figure. Write "I Love you, Mommy" on the torso.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades