In this video, you will find out how to make a large recipe card file from Emerald City Elegance Paper Crafting. Anyone who loves to collect recipes knows how quickly you can fill up a little recipe box so make this file to keep all your treasured recipes together. You can easily make this divided file to hold four by six recipe cards. To create this file you will need a large piece of card stock, a printable template from the website, scissors, a scoring tool, adhesive, a ruler, and your choice of a closure for your box. This would make a great gift when passing down recipes or for the chef in your life.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades