Here at WonderHowTo we're overflowing with top-notch origami tutorials. However, when it comes to the lesser known art of kirigami, we could always use a couple more enthusiasts. Kirigami is a form of origami that (unlike origami) involves making intricate cuts, and the results are often incredible.
Today we feature kirigami master Ulrich Mikloweit, who has extended his love for kirigami to mathematics. See a few examples of his work below, click through to view hundreds of polyhedra models on his site.
Kirigami lover? Start a World and show off your work.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades