In this video, we learn how to wrap a gift. You will need: scissors, your gift, tape, and wrapping paper. First, place your gift down on the rolled out wrapping paper upside down. Measure out the paper so you have enough, then cut the paper from the roll. Next, you will fold the edges of the paper down, then center the gift on the paper. Bring the sides of the wrapping paper into the middle, then tape it. If you have too much paper on the edges, cut it carefully with the scissors. Now, push down the paper and make creases on the edges. Then, fold the sides in and tape them down. To finish, fold the top up and make a crease, then tape it down. Flip the gift over and add a ribbon to it, then you've got a finished gift!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades