IN this video, we learn how to use your inkjet to print on a shrinkle. To start, you will grab the paper for the shrinkle. Then, you will print the outline out on a normal piece of paper. From here, stick the shrinkle over, frosted side up, on the paper. Then, feel the piece of paper back through the printer and print exactly the same image over again. Don't print anything too dark, or it will bleed out on the back. From here, you can peel off the shrinkle and then cut it out. This will finish it up, enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades