Our host Dawn teaches how to use the Versa Mark resist technique when stamping a card. Dawn teaches the technique on a Christmas card to create a snowflake background. The basic idea behind this technique is that the Versa Ink is clear and will resist any other ink you put down, so you can stamp a pattern and then go over with a flat coat of regular ink, and you will be left with a white pattern where you made the Versa Ink stamps. To complete this specific craft, you will need a Versa Mark ink pad, a brayer, a regular ink pad (she uses a light blue), glossy card stock and a snowflake stamper. This technique could be used with a wide variety of craft projects, so once you watch this video and get the technique down, you can use it for lots of applications.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades