This video shows us how to use a cuttlebug and make a congratulations card. Here are the following steps:
Step 1: Gather: standard size card, tape, scissors, paper, stamp, glittery paper powder, paper tattoo, cuttlebug etc.
Step 2: Stick the paper on the lower most side of the card and then with scissors cut out the extra strip by turning the card and cutting it.
Step 3: Now take the stamp that says Congrats and then place them on the glass block and then rub it on the stamp pad and then press this on the card and then spread the paper glitter on top of the card and after some time remove it and then dry it with the dryer gun.
Step 4: Take a dye of the smaller flower and then place it in the Cuttlebug plate with a magazine paper beneath it and run it. Now a perfect flower shape paper is obtained.
Step 5: Now place a small flower within the larger flower in the center and then punch a hole in the center and then stick this flower on the card.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades