Mona from Cup Cakes Creations demonstrates the use of a Cricut Expression machine to make gift bags. She starts with the smaller gift bag found on page 115 of the instruction book. It gives the option of putting holes in the bag. She sets the machine to cut two 5-1/2" bags out of 12x12" paper, and cuts it. With the bag cut out, she explains how the bag is folded and taped with Terrifically Tacky Tape, and decorated with a 2" tag. The tag is attached with a cord, and decorated with a ribbon. The larger gift bag is made using a 12x24" mat. Once the image is cut out, she scored the bag and decorated it with a stamp and daisies made by the machine. She assembles the bag with tape, makes a tag with the machine, and decorates it to match the bag, and attaches it with ribbon. She puts a matching gift card into the tag, and decorates the bag with ribbons. Following these instructions with a Cricut Expression machine will produce pretty and fun gift bags.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades